Sidney Sugars Incorporated is seeking an INSTRUMENT TECH for their sugarbeet factory in Sidney, Montana.
Requirements of the job:
- Understanding of instrument terminology and definitions
- Knowledge of pneumatic and electronic instrumentation
- Knowledge of transmitters and of computers in process control
- Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, isolation, and repair of instruments
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Must pass the employer administered written instrumentation test
- Strong proficiency in computer skills
Starting wage is $25.00/hour, $29.94 and full time when competence has been proven.
Benefits for the successful candidate include:
- Insurance for medical, dental, and life
- Short term disability
- Pension and 401(k)
- Pay for vacation, sick, and holiday
Send resume to:
Personnel Department, Sidney Sugars Incorporated, 35140 County Road 125, Sidney MT 59270
Fax 406-433-9317 or phone 406-433-9320
Equal Opportunity Employer
A drug free workplace
Sidney Sugars Incorporated is seeking a full time Boiler Operator for our sugar manufacturing plant in Sidney, Montana. The purpose of this position is to operate, maintain, and service the coal and gas burning boilers.
The ideal candidate must have either a Class 1 or Class 2 boiler license or equivalent from other state to transfer. Individuals with a Class 3 boiler license will be considered. During campaign when processing beets, the successful applicant will supervise and direct activities of the water tender, fireman, and coal handler and monitor all boiler room operations, including steam pressures, water addition, coal bed burning, dumping of coal boilers, firing rates, and coal receiving. During intercampaign when not processing, the applicant will maintain and service all boiler room equipment.
Starting Salary is depending on experience and license, up to $29.25 per hour. Full time when competence has been proven. Benefits include medical/dental insurance, 401(k), pension, disability leave pay, life insurance and vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
For information, please call Angela Christensen: